• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. UTEP Game Thread

Everyone knows we a going 2-30 from 3 against 'nova.

Ha, dream on. Funny thing is if I'd ever seen that post or you'd ever PM'd me to ask for details, I probably would have tripled the offer right up until election day...

No worries. I just registered you for wall construction duties instead. Enjoy Corpus Christi!

Everyone knows we a going 2-30 from 3 against 'nova.

It would be so Wake Forest if we look really good today, get our hopes up and then Nova Butlerize/Ionaize us tomorrow.

Last edited:
McClinton looks better on the bench than on the court. Offense comes to a stand still with him out there. Especially with him and Doral on the court at the same time.

It would be so Wake Forest if we look really good today, get our hopes up and then Nova Butlerizes/Iona's us tomorrow.

Well I mean Nova won the championship last year. So maybe they just Duke us. But I know what you mean.

Doral Moore seems to hunch his back a lot.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Did Danny tell our guys no more threes? We are passing up looks that are so open we just take two dribbles in and shoot the long two.

That was a totally legal pick by Doral. He is getting frustrated.

We need to have a moving screen count for Doral. He is a lock for 2 a game.

Although Moore keeps getting in foul trouble, it's nice to see that he genuinely wants to be on the court. He knows what he's doing wrong, but it's just taking time for his monsterous body to catch up.

I'm a Wake homer, and like Doral a lot, but that was not legal. More like a hockey hip check.

Yeah definitely a bad pick.

Love that we're not still jacking up 3's right now.

Lol, not sure what that stat was, but we were nowhere close to averaging 87 ppg last year.

Our big men have been abused in the post in pretty much every game this year. We are going to need to figure that by the time conference play comes around.

UTEP on fire right now when they don't turn it over. We look a little flat.

Back