• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. UTEP Game Thread

Excellent press break execution there. Spacing was great.

I like that we are running a little 2-3 and 1-3-1 here. Give us something to look at during film review. Experienced coaching move by Manning.

Collins might break a backboard/rim this year. Only slight hyperbole.

collins.jpg

Kinda like the move here - keep the starters in but work on our other defensive looks. 1-3-1 with Collins on top is kind of awesome.

Bryant would be good at playing the back of a 1-3-1 with JC on top. The back floats and looks for steals. Bryant is really good at that.

Bryant would be good at playing the back of a 1-3-1 with JC on top. The back floats and looks for steals. Bryant is really good at that.

Woods was playing that role and he came in for Bryant's 4th foul, so I'm guessing Manning agrees with you.

Collins is the best big we have had in a long time.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Childress with a pretty terrible game today. Not really doing anything right, and looking very much like a freshman. Good game for him to have a stinker.

Yeah but that wrap around pass to Collins was straight sex

Now to the matchup zone we ran at the end of last year...

Van Horn screwing Chill on that one. Thank goodness he only comes in during garbage time now.

Back