• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. UTEP Game Thread

Childress gets burned twice on defense on that possession. Both times our bigs gave good help side to prevent a score. Nice job Dinos and Moore.

Announcers at the beginning of the game: we're gonna see man-to-man for 40 minutes

UTEP in a zone now

And then Chill plays great position defense on the fast break and is hit with a terrible call. Hate to see that. Chill did exactly what he should have done there.

Are these refs getting commissions for the number of fouls they call?

Wilbekin doesn't move his feet fast enough. Too upright in his stance.

Defense is lapsing all over the place. Glad to see Manning take a timeout there.

Neither team can miss, this is insane

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Japhet looks like he has slimmed down a bit from the last time I saw him.

We are allowing them to shoot 60% from the field ... and are up by 19. Not supposed to work that way.

I'm thinking the boyz lost a bet this past week. Nobody is wearing undershirts, it looks funny.

Before that 2 pointer by Arians, Wake had made 7 of last 9 baskets and they were all 3 pointers.

Back