• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Looks like Lewandowski might be out today

I'm pretty confident that he's going to play tomorrow from what I've been reading.

The Dortmund situation is just ridiculous, absolutely no place for that shit in soccer or in the world. The mixed reports that are coming out right now are pretty hard to follow. We should have a better feeling of things tonight. I can only imagine what it's going to be like playing tomorrow. The mental side of the game will be very hard for Dortmund after this.

Woooooow.

Whatever, Barca could lose 7-0 and I wouldn't bet against them.

2049419-42983868-640-480.png

Juve's tactical discipline is fucking perfect. Two solid lines and they move together as a unit giving no lanes for those killer Barca through balls. Then when they win the ball, they break with pace, which Barca struggle to cope with.

This is masterclass.

This has been such a weird season. Lose 4-0 to PSG on the road? Beat em 6-1 at home. Real ties to Atletico on the weekend and you have a chance to take the league lead? Lose 2-0 to Malaga.

I fully expect us to beat Real Madrid something stupid like 5-0 the way this seems to be working.

This has been such a weird season. Lose 4-0 to PSG on the road? Beat em 6-1 at home. Real ties to Atletico on the weekend and you have a chance to take the league lead? Lose 2-0 to Malaga.

I fully expect us to beat Real Madrid something stupid like 5-0 the way this seems to be working.

OptaJohan‏Verified account @OptaJohan 3m3 minutes ago

11 - Most away goals conceded by Barcelona in a single Champions League campaign:
1999/00: 15
2016/17: 11
2001/02 & 2012/13: 10
Homesick.

imagine how good juve would be with pogba !

Back