• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Bayern's side is ridiculously good

Best run club in the world

I think a solid example of this is the whole Vidal transfer saga, his wreck and all of the stuff around that. We're able to take a lot of egos, personalities and flamboyance and we seem to do a really good job of keeping everybody under control. He's been well behaved since joining Bayern for the most part off the pitch and I think that's in large part due to the stability of management and the way that we do things.

That goal might seal the deal. BVB had a lot of momentum going their way and Falcao's miss then that last goal just put a damper on things. 3 away goals is rough.

Pretty solid finish there by Kagawa.

Wow, that was a pretty clear penalty. Hard to jump when the defender has tucked your arm in his armpit.

I think a solid example of this is the whole Vidal transfer saga, his wreck and all of the stuff around that. We're able to take a lot of egos, personalities and flamboyance and we seem to do a really good job of keeping everybody under control. He's been well behaved since joining Bayern for the most part off the pitch and I think that's in large part due to the stability of management and the way that we do things.

Vidal was always a model professional even including the car accident. Don't take credit for that. That dude is driven as fuck.

All this said, you still have a tax evader on your board lecturing players of showing "greed" by wanting new contracts. LOL. What an asshole.

Vidal was always a model professional even including the car accident. Don't take credit for that. That dude is driven as fuck.

All this said, you still have a tax evader on your board lecturing players of showing "greed" by wanting new contracts. LOL. What an asshole.

Fair, maybe the wrong example but the point is still there. Uli needs to shut up about the players wanting new contracts. I feel like it's pushing Douglas away from us.

We're giving Kroos way too much space.

Marcelo is going down so easily this game.

VIDAL <3
finally converted a corner

Leicester got fucked. Greizmann was outside the penalty box when contact was made.

That's a tough PK to call....

(mostly because it wasn't a handball)

Back