• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Leicester got fucked. Greizmann was outside the penalty box when contact was made.

Just saw the replay, and yeah, probably just outside the box but I can see why it was given considering a foul on the line is a penalty.

Tough on Leicester, but I see why the referee made the decision he did.

SO STUPID by Javi Martinez. No need to make that challenge on a booking already. Foolish.

We're screwed. We're going to play the second leg without Mats and Javi.

We came out so flat the second half, then Ronaldo scored within 90 seconds and then the red was all she wrote. Muller was a ghost up front today. Lewa was missed. I'm not looking forward to the second leg. Looks like the treble dreams are off.

Just saw the replay, and yeah, probably just outside the box but I can see why it was given considering a foul on the line is a penalty.

Tough on Leicester, but I see why the referee made the decision he did.

It was REALLY close, I'm just so used to seeing the defender get the benefit of the doubt that close to the box. Hopefully the foxes can work more magic back at King Power (or "Leicester City Stadium" for that match).

I don't understand not having Mueller take it. Literally nothing phases that guy.

I'm pretty sure he is a robot.
Alaba takes a lot of them, not sure why he didn't take that one. He's ice cold.

Neuer is the only reason Bayern has any hope. He was ridiculous.

We're throwing the kitchen sink at them today but I'm worried about the health of Jerome and Mats. We're going to be pressing hard and they're not 100% fit so I'm worried about counter attacks.

Such a good chance early we couldn't convert.

Hell of a run Leicester, just can't beat class like that Saul header. Need Bayern to get to work here!

Hell of a run Leicester, just can't beat class like that Saul header. Need Bayern to get to work here!

Fuchs could have tried marking him. But that would require Fuchs to not be finished and effectively a pub level player at this point.

Hell of match we got here in Madrid. Vidal choking again right after Lewa's goal.

Back