• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Southwest to Vegas yesterday. Guy in the seat in front of me not only reclined his seat, but did it forcefully. And every time he got up or sat down did it agressively.

F-ing Class A Douchenozzle

Southwest to Vegas yesterday. Guy in the seat in front of me not only reclined his seat, but did it forcefully. And every time he got up or sat down did it agressively.

Yea man that’s flying, people suck. You gotta find the zen place. I just boarded a flight to Philly. The cheese beards are overpowering

It happens on every airline, I suppose. But damn if southwest doesn't attract the bottom feeders of the population..

On my AA flight back from Dallas last week the flight attendants didn't allow movies/games to make noise without headphones. It was glorious.
They made announcements about it on all four of my AA flights this past weekend. Doing JAX-DFW-FAR on Saturday, will see if that trend continues.

Back