• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

It was really quite cool. You could see how she was excited when she nailed the announcements and stuff. I really enjoy seeing people when they feel good about what they are doing.

The smile on her face when I said thank you and that she did a great job as I was leaving the plane will fuel my day

Is there an issue with the stairs?

In the next two months I’ve got flights to Denver, Phoenix, Chicago, and Las Vegas.

By far the most flights I’ve taken in a single year this year.

Is there an issue with the stairs?

In the next two months I’ve got flights to Denver, Phoenix, Chicago, and Las Vegas.

By far the most flights I’ve taken in a single year this year.
other than 2020 this is the least most for me. went to Phoenix in April. Flying to Italy next month. That's it.

I'm just excited that I finally get to avoid the Delta 50 seat regional jet out of Brunswick, GA tomorrow for the first time...give me those big, fancy CRJ-900s!

(Unless I switch to a flight out of Jacksonville last minute. But I kinda want Cookout for lunch before my flight tomorrow.)

got super lucky and was able to upgrade to first class for the red-eye home from LA last week. Lucky, right? But then, had big time tailwinds and covered LAX->ATL in 3:30. So, just a short nap. Still better than sitting in the back like I normally do, but we got to Atlanta so quickly that nothing was open at 4:30am.

I had a very early morning flight last week that was less than half full. No one was behind me so I reclined my seat. The benefit is nowhere near the inconvenience to the person behind you.

Back