• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

I mean you should switch seats for Biden. Not because he is the president, but an old ass senior citizen should be in the aisle.

How often are yall ordering drinks on a flight? I am a borderline (full blown) alcoholic and I hardly ever do it. Really only if im upgrading to first class and it's not a business flight.
Is it not normal to enjoy a Double Woodford as the pre-departure beverage and then a couple more Double Woodfords in the air on a 50 minute flight between Jacksonville and Charlotte/Miami? Asking for a friend.

for max protection wouldn't he need to be in the middle with Secret Service flanking him? or the window so he has 2 SS next to him?

Clear actually helped a LOT at the hell that is MCO tonight. Regular security lines were 60+ min; Precheck was 35+; and I shockingly got through in about 10 minutes.

Clear actually helped a LOT at the hell that is MCO tonight. Regular security lines were 60+ min; Precheck was 35+; and I shockingly got through in about 10 minutes.
MCO is funny. Sometimes Clear is short and Precheck is long. Sometimes the other way around. Never made much sense to me.

8:10 AM CST flight back from Austin yesterday. Dude in the middle seat beside me had a torn ACL from playing basketball, it was his birthday, seemed pretty obviously high on pain pills/something, and ordered 2X Woodfords as soon as possible. He also got extremely nervous on a relatively smooth landing.

I considered giving him the aisle seat but it wouldn't have helped much as his left leg would have still been in the middle.

Back