• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

storm, let me know when you switch out. St. Pete, right?

Yes St. Pete. I have the request in to Kmoney.

As best I can tell we're here for regions:
Region 1 Conference (1-4) -
Region 2 Conference (5- 8) - RSF in 8
Region 3 Conference (9-12) - awaken / ph(?) in 10
Region 4 Conference (13-16) - dadeacs in 16
Region 5 Conference (17-20) -
Region 6 Conference (21-24) - warak/storm in 24
Region 7 Conference (25-28) - adout in 26
Region 8 Conference (29-32) - tau in 32

Any other updates?

Last edited:
What was the old league number that we were in? I need to ask kmoney to try and merge my old account, still have some credits in there.

What was the old league number that we were in? I need to ask kmoney to try and merge my old account, still have some credits in there.

you can merge on your own (unless you forgot your password)

Also, one word of caution. We used to all race to poorly scouted recruits because they always went up. That's no longer the case. they can drop and quite a bit.

you can merge on your own (unless you forgot your password)

Which I did. That was why I was asking. I know my username but the email account I used back then isn't even active

Which I did. That was why I was asking. I know my username but the email account I used back then isn't even active

if you can get to the message board you can PM kmoney

if not, let me know and i will PM him for you

Also, one word of caution. We used to all race to poorly scouted recruits because they always went up. That's no longer the case. they can drop and quite a bit.

Good info. I hope you all will share more info like that.

Looking back to when I started playing this game 10 years ago, before wife and kids, I spent (wasted?) a lot of time I don't have now figuring out the mechanisms of this game.

Can I jump on St. Pete yet? And is it possible to check out other teams as well?

Good info. I hope you all will share more info like that.

Looking back to when I started playing this game 10 years ago, before wife and kids, I spent (wasted?) a lot of time I don't have now figuring out the mechanisms of this game.

Can I jump on St. Pete yet? And is it possible to check out other teams as well?

Take either Ocala or Myrtle Beach. You'd be in same division as me and we'd play h2h. I think warak can tell you how good MB is. St Pete is in other division and we'd only play once.

Someone ping DiV and tell him to come take his beating in C10. :p

My freshman class is a solid +5/-7 - pretty pumped about the future here in Cincinnati. +32/-12 overall - meh.

Downgraded in the move to Oxford, too. Looks like we're all mostly on the same timeline.

Gaudio went with the pack line.

Took a little bit closer look at my team this afternoon, it's potentially even more of a mess than I thought. +37/-14 overall, which could be worse, though we're +10/-3 in int which I basically ignored in the old version. +2/-4 in shooting means we're almost certainly going to be terrible and we're really going to struggle on the glass as well - we have 4 players over 6'6 who are a total of -3 rebounding and one of the F reb is a guaranteed NA. Meanwhile, our 4 players 6'3 and under are +4 reb. The silver lining is that our FR are clearly our best class with a potential stud in 6'1 Ikaika Chaicon (GGGFGE); hopefully he can lock down one of the guard spots for 4 years.

Back