• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paging all green-name posters!

mothersodear

Reaction score
Can any of you give us a tidbit of news about the status of the coaching search? Just a little crumb?

Big news from the other board
2w4whky.png

Top Secret as expected. Let's only hope Wellman does not have any ol' friends he wants to take care of.

There are only two regular posters on this board that I would consider insiders. One of them, due to his sources, will likely have very limited info on the search until things are close to finalized. The other may, but hasn't posted lately. There are a handful of other long-time posters that get nuggets here and there that are worth noting. Of course, it's always tough with Wellman; I'm sure everyone remembers our DS "insider" talking about Donovan and Izzo. The important thing is to filter out the idiots. If anyone has a question about whether a given poster here is or is not an idiot, feel free to post his/her name, and I will be happy to clarify for you.

In looking back to four years ago, it looks like Dino was fired around 3:30 on Wednesday, April 7, and we were already hearing [Redacted] from Jeff Goodman on Friday. Maybe a little suspense and waiting isn't all a bad thing.

Since HeavyPetter is not around to defend himself and say mean things about me, I'm hereby declaring him an idiot AND a butthead.

This is now a Katie Lembo thread.

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 14h
You really need to take the stick out of your ass and stop talking to my father that way

The important thing is to filter out the idiots. If anyone has a question about whether a given poster here is or is not an idiot, feel free to post his/her name, and I will be happy to clarify for you.

Such a self-important doucher.

There are only two regular posters on this board that I would consider insiders. One of them, due to his sources, will likely have very limited info on the search until things are close to finalized. The other may, but hasn't posted lately. There are a handful of other long-time posters that get nuggets here and there that are worth noting. Of course, it's always tough with Wellman; I'm sure everyone remembers our DS "insider" talking about Donovan and Izzo. The important thing is to filter out the idiots. If anyone has a question about whether a given poster here is or is not an idiot, feel free to post his/her name, and I will be happy to clarify for you.

In looking back to four years ago, it looks like Dino was fired around 3:30 on Wednesday, April 7, and we were already hearing [Redacted] from Jeff Goodman on Friday. Maybe a little suspense and waiting isn't all a bad thing.

Ball State Deac?

Back