• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paging all green-name posters!

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 13h

Either pizza or cheese fries sound so good right now

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 13h

I get horrible cravings for the most unhealthy things

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 14h

Got this new body spray called sky from b&bw and it literally smells like heaven

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 19h
So you wanna play with magic, boy you should know what you're fallin for

Retweeted by Katie Lembo
Kdeezy ‏@kdeezy28 14h
But first, lemme take a dick pic

Idiot? or not an idiot?

rjkarl.gif

Prone to idiotic posts, but not, on the whole, an idiot.

Ball State Deac?

Close, but no cigar.

i am

OGB is BobStackFan4Life and idiot or not?

BSF is the greatest poster I've ever posted against. He's everybody's All-American.

I know I am an idiot for attending the number of Wake basketball I did over the past 4 years.

Can somebody please get Katie Lembo a pizza and/or cheese fries?

I thought she was a nacho girl...I severely overestimated her.

I must certainly be an idiot for getting as wrapped up in all this as I do. Loves me some OGB boards, but what an entertaining and informative time waster. :)

There are only two regular posters on this board that I would consider insiders. One of them, due to his sources, will likely have very limited info on the search until things are close to finalized. The other may, but hasn't posted lately. There are a handful of other long-time posters that get nuggets here and there that are worth noting. Of course, it's always tough with Wellman; I'm sure everyone remembers our DS "insider" talking about Donovan and Izzo. The important thing is to filter out the idiots. If anyone has a question about whether a given poster here is or is not an idiot, feel free to post his/her name, and I will be happy to clarify for you.

Can I get a ruling on Brendan207?

Where to start. We have all heard Shaka, Howland, Amaker, White, Turner, Masiello, Miller just to name a few. Who knows the ones on the real short list getting talked to?

Can I get a ruling on Brendan207?

I'm sure OGB will recall it better than me but I'm almost positive he's the one that posted something about boycotting watching a national championship game because it was on ESPN. It was such a bizarre post but I can't remember the deets.

Green named posters? Do we have anyone named Prius or Treehugger?

I'm sure OGB will recall it better than me but I'm almost positive he's the one that posted something about boycotting watching a national championship game because it was on ESPN. It was such a bizarre post but I can't remember the deets.

Yes, idiot. Probably one of the 5 dumbest posters on the board. The post above pretty much captures the details, as I remember them: Brendan was boycotting ESPN (and encouraging others to do the same), and would be watching the BCSCG on his laptop instead.

Never change, Katie. Never change.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wake Forest is interested in, and has reached out to, Shaka. What the status of this contact with Shaka is, or has yielded thus far, remains unclear.

Back