• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paging all green-name posters!

Let's get an official ruling on Jaybone, please.

Jaybone is a smart guy, he's just a bit of a doofus who likes to pass off speculation as fact. He has, however, lost more stock than perhaps any other poster in the Bzz Era (which may be an interesting thread in its own right).

I like jaybone. I especially like his ramblings with blatant, googleable errors. His defense of Bz is something that will not be easily (ever?) shaken.

Jaybone is a smart guy, he's just a bit of a doofus who likes to pass off speculation as fact. He has, however, lost more stock than perhaps any other poster in the Bzz Era (which may be an interesting thread in its own right).

All this is just about on point!

That said, I never pass of speculation as fact. I pass on speculation as educated speculation. Pompous maybe, but I am not trying to be something that I am not and I am not nor ever have been an insider.

Based on what we know about Wellman, you can assume that Marshall would be off his list and that he would be somewhat suspicious of Howland. I think he might be suspcious of Masiello for the same reason as Marshall. Does he give a rats tit about a kid's education??? Maybe he does. I think he will try Smart, then Wright and then Amaker (assuming Miller is really out of play), and he might probably doesn't have an "order" in his head prior to the interview. Not a locked in order anyway, which is kind of scary. I would assume he would be most comfortable with Jay Wright above anybody.

Assuming Amaker is our likely guy, I would really want to ask him why he thinks he was only mildly successful at Seton Hall and Michigan but very successful at Harvard.

Back