• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peeing in the shower

No, cause the damn toilet is a few feet away and I don't have the bladder of a 5 year old.

Every. Time.

I also pee in the pool, ocean, river, lake, etc. #MERICA

I really hope this thread goes as well as the last time.

Yes. I also keep a solo cup in my car for peeing while on the road; i never stop unless I need to gas up or get something to eat/drink.

we had an epic thread on this a few years ago that actually made me start peeing in the shower again.

And yeah, the toilet is a few feet away, but I don't want to use the toilet and then wait for the water to return to normal in my shower after the toilet is flushed. And no, I don't like to flush after the shower cuz I'll usually forget.

And peeing in the shower is much better than pooping in the shower.

we had an epic thread on this a few years ago that actually made me start peeing in the shower again.

And yeah, the toilet is a few feet away, but I don't want to use the toilet and then wait for the water to return to normal in my shower after the toilet is flushed. And no, I don't like to flush after the shower cuz I'll usually forget.

I don't get why neither

1) waiting 5 minutes to flush while you're out or

2) holding your bladder for 5 minutes

aren't much more viable options

HOF thread on the other board.

Back