• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peeing in the shower

Fitting this thread was started by lazydeac.

we had an epic thread on this a few years ago that actually made me start peeing in the shower again.

And yeah, the toilet is a few feet away, but I don't want to use the toilet and then wait for the water to return to normal in my shower after the toilet is flushed. And no, I don't like to flush after the shower cuz I'll usually forget.

And peeing in the shower is much better than pooping in the shower.

HOF thread on the other board.

Is this archived somewhere? The original one (there have been several iterations).

I remember it was in the summer of a World Cup.

wasn't that thread like 8 pages long?

And of course I pee in the shower.

I'm surprised at the number of people who don't.

Which option makes more sense if you have to pee while in the shower?

1. Pee into running water and soap going down a drain

2. Get out of the shower, go pee into a small puddle of water, flush pool of pee and water down the drain to join the shower water, wash hands, get back in shower

why the hell would you wash your hands before getting back in the shower?

why the hell would you wash your hands before getting back in the shower?

Well if you're illogical enough to get out to per in the first place there's no telling how many other dumb things you'll do.

my ex claimed that peeing in the shower was the only thing she hated about me. I probably shouldn't have done it when she was in there, to be fair.

my ex claimed that peeing in the shower was the only thing she hated about me. I probably shouldn't have done it when she was in there, to be fair.

aw, come on. that's just gross.

I've been peeing in the shower with Wife for 10 years now and I don't think she's ever picked up on it.

aw, come on. that's just gross.

It goes right down the drain. Not like anyone's peeing one anyone else... Or maybe they are, and who am I to judge someone else's fetish.

Which option makes more sense if you have to pee while in the shower?

1. Pee into running water and soap going down a drain

2. Get out of the shower, go pee into a small puddle of water, flush pool of pee and water down the drain to join the shower water, wash hands, get back in shower

its a place for cleansing, I don't see how pee aids this

Back