• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peeing in the shower

All depends on the effectiveness of the shower/tub drain.

why the hell would you wash your hands before getting back in the shower?

Because you're someone who wouldn't pee in the shower.

palma, peeing into running water is cleaner than peeing in standing water.

I've been peeing in the shower with Wife for 10 years now and I don't think she's ever picked up on it.

Seriously? If I'm in the same room as someone peeing in the shower I can smell it.

then that person either needs to drink more water or eat less asparagus.

bahahaha, awesome

Because you're someone who wouldn't pee in the shower.

palma, peeing into running water is cleaner than peeing in standing water.

I don't ever stand in my toilet, I have no idea how you're making this argument

I have a pretty strong sense of smell. Pretty sure it doesn't matter as long as there is the teensiest bit of pee in there.

I don't ever stand in my toilet, I have no idea how you're making this argument

You must have really bad aim, a really small shower, a really bad drain, or don't shower your feet.

You must have really bad aim, a really small shower, a really bad drain, or don't shower your feet.

Well its not an option for me since my drain isn't great so I always have standing water

Well its not an option for me since my drain isn't great so I always have standing water

You gots to do something about that. It's either a clog or a pressure problem in your building. Both are easily fixable.

I'm stunned- it seems almost everyone is pissing in their shower. This topic deserves a poll.

Back