• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Petition to get Doral Moore Playing Time

K prepared an incredible game plan for when Moore got into the game. That pushed out 3-2 (or 1-2-2) zone was perfect to make sure Doral didn't have the chance to do what he excels at - alley oops and easy dunks down low. Without guard penetration Moore doesn't have his usual great offense.

Yeah with Thomas and Collins playing the way they did I have no issue at all tonight with his lack of minutes.

The frontcourt matches up well with State, so I hope they rest up this week.

I think we may have an indication as to why Moore has not played. Perhaps Manning has been protecting him from the kind of thing that happened tonight and the loss of confidence that could bring? Maybe?

In games it sometimes is a matter of the M & M's. That is, match-ups and minutes. Doral is not a good match-up defensively against anybody Duke puts on the floor, and he doesn't give Wake a good mismatch on the offensive end. John Collins had a good game for Wake, so hard to play Doral.

Back