• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pissed Off? Rant Here

I don't think we raised most of you millennial brats. Our kids are more generation z.

Maybe southern Xs have millennials but they get married and have kids in their 20s like fucking idiots.

always passing the buck, just like an Xer

I'm really pissed at sports media. I think it is truly possible for them to talk a little more about where Lebron will sign, eat, fly to, and take a dump. The world needs a little more chatter about The Heat, Melo, and Kobe. Get with it ESPN.

Dear parishioners,

If you're going to get pissed at me for anything, would you at least read the Bible and try to pray daily, you know, your end of the bargain.

Thanks,
Rev

Meh, I go to church so I don't have to read it.

Out of curiosity, what do your parishioners get pissed at you about?

I'm pissed at people that will not let me use their swimming pool, loudly, at 2am.

I'm pissed at people that will not let me use their swimming pool, loudly, at 2am.

Always knew you were a teenage girl.

What I'd like to know is why you felt the need to listen to One Directly at such a loud volume?

It makes me angry that religion causes so much suffering and death in the world when science has now clearly crushed religion. Religion=Ignorance=Death.

But doesn't our greater understanding of science and engineering just give us more efficient ways to kill people?

Dear parishioners,

If you're going to get pissed at me for anything, would you at least read the Bible and try to pray daily, you know, your end of the bargain.

Thanks,
Rev

I ruined it for one congregation when I told them I peeked at the end and the devil did it.

Having lunch at the local Mexican place for the first time in several months.

They changed the menu to make you pay for the second round of chips and salsa. That's bad enough.

The waitress came to the table with chips and a bowl of refried beans.

They ran out of salsa.

They changed the menu to make you pay for the second round of chips and salsa. That's bad enough.

They ran out of salsa.

What? Surely there's another Mexican restaurant to visit.

Not this close to where I'm working. Thankfully they redeemed themselves with some good beef enchiladas and they gave me extra salsa verde for the chips. The refried beans were good as well.

Plus service was quicker than expected.

They ran out of salsa.

A couple of years ago, we ordered fried ice cream for dessert at a local Tex-Mex. We waited for like 20 minutes, and when I asked the waiter about it he said they'd run out of honey and someone went to buy more honey. I didn't really complain, but the restaurant comped the dessert because we had to wait.

They ran out of salsa.

Horrid.

A couple of years ago, we ordered fried ice cream for dessert at a local Tex-Mex. We waited for like 20 minutes, and when I asked the waiter about it he said they'd run out of honey and someone went to buy more honey. I didn't really complain, but the restaurant comped the dessert because we had to wait.

It's always funny to me when I see local restauranteurs shopping at Publix.

jhmd, it's literally un-American.

I refuse to dine at any place that asks you to pay for a refill on chips or a drink.

Back