• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Cruising Thread

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
So, cruising is awesome. If you aren't cruising, you are missing out. Where have you been that you'd recommend; where did you not enjoy?

Pit cruise takeovers in the future?

My last cruise was in ‘09 on Norwegian. I’ve only ever done week long cruises and have enjoyed them. I like having a day or two at seas to just relax rather than feeling like I need to do something when we are in port.

Imagine if this thread was just about TSY being a horny gay guy trying to get some top

Haven’t cruised in years as the”new” Mrs says she gets sea sick. Way back when I’d go Norwegian who were excellent. I seem to be making some progress and might be able to get the now Mrs. on a cruise as long as we don’t spend too long on the open seas. What lines should I avoid and what to research? We’d def want one that had the minimal amount of small children involved…..lol. Also Europe as a destination would be preferable than the Caribbean.

Look into Celebrity and Virgin. Both offer adult only cruises. Definitely stay away from Royal, Carnival, and Disney. All of which are known to be very kid friendly.

Helpful; thanks. Just got a great piece from Oceanic. Any experience with them anyone?

There are quite a few European cruise lines, but I don't know too much about them. I hear of cruises leaving the London area all the time.

One thing I will do in the not so distant future is one of the European River cruises. Those are mostly older couples, but I've heard the customer service and experience are second to none.

Haven’t cruised in years as the”new” Mrs says she gets sea sick. Way back when I’d go Norwegian who were excellent. I seem to be making some progress and might be able to get the now Mrs. on a cruise as long as we don’t spend too long on the open seas. What lines should I avoid and what to research? We’d def want one that had the minimal amount of small children involved…..lol. Also Europe as a destination would be preferable than the Caribbean.
Do a Viking River Cruise

I don't know if the great middle-age dad gay rom-com has been written yet, but if it hasn't, this is the start of it.

Bros is the movie for you - Billy Eichner is 44, Thomas McFarlane is 42.

I find Eichner to be insufferable to the point where a movie where he plays a romantic lead to a hot normal dude seems nuts.

There are quite a few European cruise lines, but I don't know too much about them. I hear of cruises leaving the London area all the time.

One thing I will do in the not so distant future is one of the European River cruises. Those are mostly older couples, but I've heard the customer service and experience are second to none.

We definitely plan on doing a European River cruise at some point at which we’ll be a younger older couple.

Man I fucking love Billy Eichner’s schtick. He’s the only person who can make man on the street shit really funny. He’s a unique talent

Man I fucking love Billy Eichner’s schtick. He’s the only person who can make man on the street shit really funny. He’s a unique talent

His sitcom “Difficult People” with Julie Klausner is one of my favorite tv shows of all
time.

To each his own. When I saw the ad, it seemed like a guy writing a movie for himself to score a much hotter person than they normally could.

Back