• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Please do not share banner company contact info with the media

Strattocaster

Reaction score
Air Signs was contacted by the News and Observer today for comment about the banner not flying.

The N&O reporter got the contact's name from the email that I posted on here on Saturday that JP Mundy included word for word in his article about the story. I was at the game with my kids and was trying to keep everyone updated. I should have taken the time to delete the contact info from the email. I didn't. That was my fault.

Since the N&O contacted them, they are concerned about the safety of their pilot. They have had multiple instances in the past where people that do not support the banner they are flying have made threats, pointed guns at pilots and the planes, etc.

Regardless of whether you support the banner or not, please keep in mind that people's safety come first.

Last edited:
So, after weeks of loud promotion, now you seek silence? This keeps getting better.

You put the media information on two public message boards. I don't think it was unfair that it was also included in a Blogger So Dear article.

You still have the posts up with all of the company's contact info. Glad to see you really are on top of this situation.

Great thread. "Hey I distributed the contact info for the banner company all over the place. Please no one else do this! PS - Don't make me show you my W-2!"

The board masses getting fed up with these two hillbillies was the lead pipe lock of 2013.

Dumb-Rednecks.jpg

You are a big man behind a keyboard.

Says the guy hiding behind a banner flown by someone else? And a Billboard?

This shouldn't be done during football season. We have a chance to make a bowl game if we perform like we did this past Saturday. This would be a distraction to the coaches and players. Just let it go stratt. seriously. Go get a hobby, stop supporting Wake Athletics. Invest the money you've put into this witch-hunt into your kids education, or retirement.

Frankly, I don't think it should be done at all. Pretty whinny and childish if you ask me. We've got a basketball team struggling and a coach that is having a hard time succeeding. Devoting your life for any period of time to hating, getting another human being fired is beyond me.

Back