• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

POST YO LOOT

Square toe Ariat Ropers

Vineyard Vines Button Down

Columbia Fleece Vest

3 Decanters

A bunch of Workout Clothes

Southern Living annual recipes cookbook.

This thread annually delivers when it comes to rich kids being spoiled. My immediate family generally keeps it under $20, and numbers is getting a 4k TV and someone else is getting new iPhones.

Last edited:
From the Kate Spade handbag to the selfie stick, I imagine dash's list is just so perfect for her.

Last edited:
GoPro Hero 4 Silver from the rents.

Prize of my loot is a Griswold cast iron pan from the 40s

All of the Outkast albums on vinyl. All of them. Even Idlewild.
Cookbooks
Imported cheese club membership
Sweater
Shirts
Pants
Yeti coozie
New Orleans spice blend
Cash on cash

Prize of my loot is a Griswold cast iron pan from the 40s

All of the Outkast albums on vinyl. All of them. Even Idlewild.
Cookbooks
Imported cheese club membership
Sweater
Shirts
Pants
Yeti coozie
New Orleans spice blend
Cash on cash

Now this is how a hipster does Christmas. Although Juice got beard oil. Where is your beard oil?

Man I looked into that cheese club membership, as that's up my aisle. $430/year #spoiled

From my fiancee's brother's girlfriend of six months. Easily the most valuable gift I got and from a relative stranger. Not complaining though.

From my fiancee's brother's girlfriend of six months. Easily the most valuable gift I got and from a relative stranger. Not complaining though.

Someone trying to plant the seeds for family getogethers and the siblings head to bed?

This thread annually delivers when it comes to rich kids being spoiled. My immediate family generally keeps it under $20, and numbers is getting a 4k TV and someone else is getting new iPhones.

I got a pair of socks, a jar of horseradish mustard and a lightbulb.

Suck on that, rich kids.

lol

Back