• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

POST YO LOOT

My first car was when I was 23 and got an 86 Chevy celebrity. Didn't get first phone until I was 25.

I had an 87 Volvo when I was 20, not sure that's all that different, but sure, you win.

Gore Element Cycling Jacket
Castelli Sorpasso Bibtights
Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit
Power Inverter for Camping
Neoprene Shoe Covers
Week in Aspen in February with Friends
Sweaters, Socks, other work clothes
Navy Blue Adidas Track Suit (matching with 6 year old son's)
Beats Headphones for travel
Grill Tools
Great NC Beer and BBQ Maps to hang in new office
Lots of family pictures ready to hang (because we normally just have them done and never actually print/hang)
Qalo wedding ring
Whiskey wedge
Uvex cycling glasses
books to read
Car battery starter/cell phone charger thingy
Lots of Skratch sports drink for the coming year
Whiskey Wedge
I think maybe that's it. It's all a blur because of all of the whiskey wedge.

My first car was when I was 23 and got an 86 Chevy celebrity. Didn't get first phone until I was 25.

I had an 87 Volvo when I was 20, not sure that's all that different, but sure, you win.

Been awhile since I've seen a boards poor-off.

Chic, may not what to show up around the Tunnels. They're not kind to the "moocher class" over there.

Not a gift for me necessarily but got my Dad two tickets for us to see Van Morrison in April. Super pumped up for that.

I didn't have internet til yesterday. And didnt get my cast iron skillet and cheese membership until today.

We're going skiing in Colorado in February (my first trip out there since '02, and my wife and daughter's first trip ever) so my loot was a bit ski-centric by design.

Smith ski helmet

Pullover sweater fleece

Base layer

Ski socks

Nike Panthers hoodie

Dress shirt/sweater combo

The most unique gift I got was from my parents. My step-grandfather (who passed away in '93) was a retired judge and a terrific guy. They found one of his old campaign posters from the 50s or 60s and framed it for me. Very cool.

My niece and nephew love Chipotle but from what I understand my sister tries not to take them because they both want their own bowls (at 6 and almost 4) and the girl wants extra meat and the boy wants extra guac and it just gets expensive quick. I thought giving them Chipotle gift cards in addition to other gifts would be lazy, but my sisters both assured me it was ok. Upon opening, I could see the glimmer of recognition in my neice's (6) eyes. "It's......it's.....CHIPOTLE?!" she said. I explained it was a gift card, but she got it. Then she screamed "I CAN GET ME OWN BOWL???? BEST CHRISTMAS EVER". The boy dgaf.

Wireless headphones
Running socks
Jumper cables
Starbucks & Whole Foods gift cards

And my mom surprised with a check to reimburse my flight home ($280).

Wireless headphones
Running socks
Jumper cables
Starbucks & Whole Foods gift cards

And my mom surprised with a check to reimburse my flight home ($280).

There has to be a story behind this gift.

There has to be a story behind this gift.

Apparently my little brother and his friends didn't have any cables when they needed them recently, or something like that? I don't really know to be honest. But my old ones actually got messed up and sparked the last time I tried to use them so Im cool with it.

Apparently my little brother and his friends didn't have any cables when they needed them recently, or something like that? I don't really know to be honest. But my old ones actually got messed up and sparked the last time I tried to use them so Im cool with it.

Makes sense. Thought that maybe you needed them and didn't have them.

Waffle iron
Gift card to our favorite taco restaurant!
Patagonia down jacket
Tshirt/trucker hat for the brand of my cross bike
Wall clock made from a bike wheel
Other random stuff

Pretty stoked (ok, REALLY stoked) about the waffle iron.

Would you say you're DEFIANTLY stoked?

adult coloring book?! Fuckin millennials.

at first I thought haha cool, peens and vees and boobs and butts....then I saw your pic and it's like buildings and cars and shit.

adult coloring book?! Fuckin millennials.

at first I thought haha cool, peens and vees and boobs and butts....then I saw your pic and it's like buildings and cars and shit.

Olds love em too. My MIL and all her friends do them.

Back