• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Press Conference

eta nvm

y'all continue to run around scared that he's not fired then

i don't think anyone is really scared; just weird that it hasn't been announced if it is such a done deal already

I'm just interested in seeing if it's a "resignation" or a "firing" doesn't really matter either way but I'm intrigued. We all know deep down that [Redacted] will be fired we just want it announced for sure. A lot of smoke now about not needing a press conference it seems. Which means it could happen at any time

There is no scheduled press conference as of right now. Ron is still in Dayton but he does not need to be in Winston for the press release to come out, which it will sometime this week. [Redacted] has already been told he is not returning.

Maybe I need to go in search of him and see if I can "convince" him to get this over with. I'm heading to the U. of Dayton baseball field which is right next to the arena in an hour for my sons baseball practice so I'll be in the area. Hmmm, maybe he's meeting with Archie while in town???

kind of hoping that Wellman has a Ahab-like ending with Bzz, and they both go down into the depths.

he resigned after BC game. Told to stay on and finish out the last couple games

There is no scheduled press conference as of right now. Ron is still in Dayton but he does not need to be in Winston for the press release to come out, which it will sometime this week. [Redacted] has already been told he is not returning.

Woot! Hoping for Thursday or Friday, and enough notice so I can take whichever afternoon off and drink heavily to celebrate while watching the NCAA Tournament and scouting potential coaches. Damn, it will be great to care again!

why would anyone put any faith in this site? Aside form the fact that it looks like it came from some kind of neon St. Patrick's Day fingerpaint assplosion, there don't seem to be any reporters tied to it. Almost all of their content comes from publicly available PR releases, and they appear to be funded by Google adsense. Jesus, move on.

why would anyone put any faith in this site? Aside form the fact that it looks like it came from some kind of neon St. Patrick's Day fingerpaint assplosion, there don't seem to be any reporters tied to it. Almost all of their content comes from publicly available PR releases, and they appear to be funded by Google adsense. Jesus, move on.

LOL. Was this site just set up this morning to troll people?

Andy Durham said,

Got a tip on this early this morning….We’ll see if it pans out…..You never know, but you sometimes you gotta go…

I remember years ago when I got a tip that Michael Jordan was leaving the Bulls to go play professional baseball with the White Sox organization(Birmingham Barons)….

"I got a tip on President Nixon spying on the offices of the DNC. Sounds legit, but I guess we'll have to see if it pans out!"
-Bob Woodward, in the WaPo, 1972

Okay so is there or isnt there a presser at 11?

Out of the 800 "sourced" stories over the past couple months, who is the first to say " you heard it here first"

I said about a month ago that he would be offered the opportunity to resign a week after or acct departure.

Andy Durham said,

Got a tip on this early this morning….We’ll see if it pans out…..You never know, but you sometimes you gotta go…

I remember years ago when I got a tip that Michael Jordan was leaving the Bulls to go play professional baseball with the White Sox organization(Birmingham Barons)….
So did he run and post it on CompuServe and Plodigy.

Back