• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

West Brom have really succeeded in mucking this match up. Pulis has to be loving this, very "agricultural" football and Spurs can't seem to break free of it.

Cech just saved a ball with his nuts.

Not Bpl but since there's no other thread and not many other people care about (that I know of) the bundesliga besides me. But fucking shit Monchengladbach. Completely outplayed us. Vidal got testy late. The Reds looked like shit all damn day. Wish we didn't have a Champions league game next so we could go out and take it out on ingolstadt. Now time to go tailgate with a bunch of drunk ass Clemson and Tarhole fans. This day just keeps getting better and better.

Not Bpl but since there's no other thread and not many other people care about (that I know of) the bundesliga besides me. But fucking shit Monchengladbach. Completely outplayed us. Vidal got testy late. The Reds looked like shit all damn day. Wish we didn't have a Champions league game next so we could go out and take it out on ingolstadt. Now time to go tailgate with a bunch of drunk ass Clemson and Tarhole fans. This day just keeps getting better and better.

I wish we had a fucking Bundesliga thread, too. This is criminal.

Back