• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

I completely forgot that United parachuted down into Europa. Just play the kids. And Memphis. (what a bust of a first season it has been for him. woof.)

Martin Samuelsen, West Ham loanee at Petersborough, appears to be ready to star. Kid has been eating the lunches of every midfield player on West Brom today.

Martin Samuelsen, West Ham loanee at Petersborough, appears to be ready to star. Kid has been eating the lunches of every midfield player on West Brom today.

And he'll be able to get his drivers license in just 6 more months.

Arsenal will play the MLS All Stars on July 28 in Santa Clara. Will also play in LA. Those are the only two games they will play outside of Europe this offseason.

You've gotta be kidding me...

Big Dave beaten by an average free kick that wasn't even a shot but went through like 10 players in the box and crept in off the far post.

Yedlin starts and is going up against Martial, btw. Big Sam must like his pace in that matchup.

De Gea left his Superman cape at home today. Unfair to "blame" him for either goal, but he's been so ungodly good this season that you expect him to make both saves.

Fuck. Everton is bossing the match from the start and WBA scores the early goal off a lucky floated mid hit header off their corner. And now Pulis is already wasting time in the 17th min on throw.

Fuck Fuck such Everton shit

LOL and now Sessogone is diving to draw free kicks 60 yards for goal so they can throw in set pieces

I loath Tony Pulis so much

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Two posts hit, two shouts for handballs in the box, 10+ shots blocked by WBA, time wasting on every dead ball as instructed by Pulis.

So fucking frustrating. It's only the 43rd minute and they've been in bunker mode for 30 mins.

If Sunderland avoids the drop, Big Sam deserves some serious praise. Has he ever been relegated? Boring, direct football, but damn if "respecting the point" isn't effective.

Back