• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Antonio! Great cross from Valencia and fabulous volley-finish from the former Championship man.

Apparently Man U are talking to Poch's people.

Pech doesn't have people - he negotiated his own deal with Spurs directly without an agent. Any story that references his people is automatically suspect.

That being said, he'd be an absolute idiot to not at least explore the job options that will be open this off-season.

Jesus, these refs are blowing it. Even the announcers called that a "stonewall" penalty.

He has a twin, right? Will Keane is going to be a force. Great size, vision, and skill.

Michael Keane. United sold him to Burnley after a loan spell last season.

Will Keane would already be in the first team if he didn't destroy his knee a couple years ago. Sadly now I think his future is away from the club, but he would be very good for a midtable side like Chelsea. He's 23 now...

Apparently Man U are talking to Poch's people.

I'd kill 12 stray kittens to bring him in instead of TNSSO.

Jesus, these refs are blowing it. Even the announcers called that a "stonewall" penalty.

I had to step into a meeting but the Guardian MBM doesn't talk about any stonewall penalties.

Oops: just updated and saw the Ilori incident mentioned.

Whelp, two defenders off injured. We don't have any more on the roster because Tomkins is injured and we sent Jenkinson back to Arsenal after his injury. Byrum is cup-tied

Also kouyate (who can play CB in a pinch) off the pitch with concussion protocols

Agreed, some ugly football from us. But to be fair we've had three starters go off with injury, so we haven't been able to make any real tactical substitutions.

@OptaJoe

40 - This is Liverpool's 40th game of the season (in all comps), more than any other Premier League team. Slog.

Benteke misses two excellent chances.

Back