• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

I take some solace in the fact that when other soccer fans meet you, they automatically assume you are a bandwagon fan.

Before you prove them otherwise, obviously.

yeah, that parts annoying

not nearly as annoying when i meet clueless United fans though. Cowboys fans are even worse because the numbers are so far greater.

Anyone want to step up and offer predictions for the league table (or at least the top 8 and the bottom 3) before this thing gets underway on Saturday?

For the top 6, I feel like I'm picking out of a hat which frankly would have been a better option than offering my actual thoughts last year when I picked LC for the bottom 3. Anyway, here goes:

1) Spurs
2) City
3) Liverpool
4) Chelsea
5) United
6) Arsenal
7) Everton
8) LC

18) Hull City
19) Sunderland
20) Burnley

1) City
2) Chelsea
3) United
4) Liverpool
5) Spurs -- because Spurs
6) Arsenal
7) Everton
8) Lester
9) WHU

17) Burnley
18) WBA -- think Pulis gets shitcanned at some point and they don't find a good enough replacement
19) Middlesbro -- tough call, I think they'll either finish comfortably mid-table or everything will fall apart
20) Hull

Wow, two picks for Arsenal to finish sixth. They always somehow pull it out, though, don't they?

1) City
2) United
3) Liverpool
4) Tottenham
5) Arsenal
6) Chelsea
7) West Ham
8) Leicester
9) Everton
10) CP

18) Burnley
19) Sunderland
20) Hull

1. Man United
  2. Chelsea
  3. Man City
  4. Tottenham
  5. Arsenal
  6. West Ham
  7. Liverpool
  8. Leicester
  9. Everton
  10. Southampton
  11. Stoke
  12. Watford
  13. Sunderland
  14. Bournemouth
  15. Crystal Palace
  16. West Brom
  17. Middlesborough
  18. Swansea
  19. Burnley
  20. Hull

Wow, two picks for Arsenal to finish sixth. They always somehow pull it out, though, don't they?

I know this is a cop out but I changed the order of the top 6 something like 20 times before I settled on my list. You can make reasonable arguments for and against each of those teams imo.

1. Man United
  2. Chelsea
  3. Man City
  4. Tottenham
  5. Arsenal
  6. West Ham
  7. Liverpool
  8. Leicester
  9. Everton
  10. Southampton
  11. Stoke
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Swansea
  14. Watford
  15. Bournemouth
  16. West Brom
  17. Middlesborough
  18. Sunderland
  19. Burnley
  20. Hull

I know this is a cop out but I changed the order of the top 6 something like 20 times before I settled on my list. You can make reasonable arguments for and against each of those teams imo.

I agree. It's going to be an incredibly exciting year in the top eight or so, I think.

Damn, I just realized after changing them multiple times too, I ended up with the same eleven as DV7. SHit.

Back