• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

My friend brought over a 12 pack of Steel Reserve for the National Championship between Texas and USC. It is still sitting untouched in my dad's basement fridge.

What was that, like 2006? We were in college, for sure. One of the worst/best nights in college was when my roommate and I decided we were going to drink a six-pack of Steel Reserve -- catch was they had to stay in the plastic six-pack holder. So by the end they were hella warm and gross and five empty cans are smacking you in the face and dribbling warm little bits of malt liquor all over you. COLLEGE!

I'll go buyer's choice on the six pack. SURPRISE ME!

No IPAs though, don't like the hoppy brews.
ohhhhh I withdraw the Shiner request and will take a surprise. I like surprises!

But I don't like Belgians, Blondes, or Stouts *hint hint*

ohhhhh I withdraw the Shiner request and will take a surprise. I like surprises!

But I don't like Belgians, Blondes, or Stouts *hint hint*

It doesn't matter what you like or don't like because you won't win the bet.

BUT if the wheels fall off the Klopp bus I'll send you a sixer of DC Brau.

DeacMan won a bet for a six-pack and wanted six different beers that were like 15 bucks each.

It doesn't matter what you like or don't like because you won't win the bet.

BUT if the wheels fall off the Klopp bus I'll send you a sixer of DC Brau.

Oh, cool, DC Brau is great for me too. Why don't you make an(other) official bet post.

United
City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Leicester
Pool
Swansea
West Ham
Soton
Everton
Crystal Palace
Middlesbrough
Stoke
Watford
Burnley
West Brom
Sunderland
Bournemouth
Hull
Spurs

BET ONE:
If West Ham finish above Liverpool then I will be sending a six pack of DC Brau to phan and dv.
If Liverpool finish above West Ham then they will be sending me a six pack of non-IPA beer.

BET TWO:
If Everton finish above Liverpool then I will be sending a six pack of DC Brau to brasky.
If Liverpool finish above Everton then he will be sending me a six pack of non-IPA beer.

I feel good about these. Probably less good about the WHU one but still plenty good.

TB, you really think swansea will finish 7th? have you been watching their transfer business?

BET ONE:
If West Ham finish above Liverpool then I will be sending a six pack of DC Brau to phan and dv.
If Liverpool finish above West Ham then they will be sending me a six pack of non-IPA beer.

BET TWO:
If Everton finish above Liverpool then I will be sending a six pack of DC Brau to brasky.
If Liverpool finish above Everton then he will be sending me a six pack of non-IPA beer.

I feel good about these. Probably less good about the WHU one but still plenty good.

qfp

BET ONE:

BET TWO:

Liverpool SHOULD finish above both. But it's Liverpool and Payet is on West Ham.

Liverpool SHOULD finish above both. But it's Liverpool and Payet is on West Ham.

Maybe it's time to break out the boom bust cycle but timdunk is going to be drowning in non-IPA beer. Klopp has a deep team and no Europe obligations. Figure we're going to see some serious gengen pressing.

I think you all miss that we signed Kante 2.0 this off season. And the captain of a Euro semifinalist.

Y'all fucked

TB, you really think swansea will finish 7th? have you been watching their transfer business?

Hmm, not carefully enough. I still think they'll be better than some people think, but yeah I should probably move them down.

Revised:

United
City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Leicester
Pool
West Ham
Soton
Everton
Crystal Palace
Middlesbrough