• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Six pack of beer bets with people:

dv and phan: who finishes higher between pool (my pick) and hammers (their pick)
brasky: who finishes higher between pool (my pick) and everton (lol)

timdunk -- accepted. Shiner Bock will be my choice.

West Ham need to go and sign Bacca now. He'd bang in the goals with Payet's service.

Six pack of beer bets with people:

dv and phan: who finishes higher between pool (my pick) and hammers (their pick)
brasky: who finishes higher between pool (my pick) and everton (lol)

timdunk -- accepted. Shiner Bock will be my choice.

West Ham need to go and sign Bacca now. He'd bang in the goals with Payet's service.

Ok, to heed Chupe's warning (not that I don't trust TumDunk), let's call our beers now. I can't do Shiner because i drink that shit every day, so I'll go Deshutes Fresh-Squeezed IPA.

DV7, idk where your Bacca post went, but not looking great on that front. We've cut off negotiations.

On the other hand, Calleri loan was just confirmed today. He's a very promising striker.

I still think we'll get another big striker before the window closes.

I'll go buyer's choice on the six pack. SURPRISE ME!

No IPAs though, don't like the hoppy brews.

Steele Reserve it is, then. I'll even spring for the tall boys.

(Just kidding).

My friend brought over a 12 pack of Steel Reserve for the National Championship between Texas and USC. It is still sitting untouched in my dad's basement fridge.

Back