• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

That or he doesn't care about retroactive punishment where the FA Cup is concerned...

That or he doesn't care about retroactive punishment where the FA Cup is concerned...

I don't see the point of playing him in the FA Cup if you are going to wait for a decision to play him in the PL. I guess the thought process is that by playing him they will force FIFA's hand and then he can get the warmup before the next PL match for which he will be cleared/officially banned.

I don't see the point of playing him in the FA Cup if you are going to wait for a decision to play him in the PL. I guess the thought process is that by playing him they will force FIFA's hand and then he can get the warmup before the next PL match for which he will be cleared/officially banned.

So you do get it. Cool.

Lol, my Plymouth Argyle are so in Klopp's head. We are going to fuck you up at HOME PARK on Wednesday.

Getting Alex Inglethorpe from Tottenham a few years ago to coach/run the academy was big time. Since Liverpool seem like they'll be relatively tight (they'll still spend a ton, I'm sure, just not next-level) in the transfer market, or not all that flexible in how they spend, the continued development of the youths will be key; I thought Trent A-A was really good the other day.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s-academy-uncovered-alex-inglethorpe-12467809

There were some really good Pep Lijnders interviews floating around the ether the last couple of weeks, too. He's in charge of the "Futures" group of academy kids 15-19 that trains with/around the first team at Melwood.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/0...rs-liverpools-academy-jonathan-northcroft-qa/

Getting Alex Inglethorpe from Tottenham a few years ago to coach/run the academy was big time. Since Liverpool seem like they'll be relatively tight (they'll still spend a ton, I'm sure, just not next-level) in the transfer market, or not all that flexible in how they spend, the continued development of the youths will be key; I thought Trent A-A was really good the other day.

I thought Trent AA was mostly good on the ball but struggled at times defensively. All things considered, it was a good performance.

Ben Davies was really good as a left-sided centerback of a back 3 for Wales this summer, too, if he stays with a back 3.

I thought Trent AA was mostly good on the ball but struggled at times defensively. All things considered, it was a good performance.

Still salty that we didn't have Martial go directly at Prep School more.

Ben Davies was really good as a left-sided centerback of a back 3 for Wales this summer, too, if he stays with a back 3.

He lacks the physicality Poch likes from his center defenders, but yeah - he could be an option. I don't think it's a mistake that every CB at Spurs right now is a big imposing presence though, doubt Poch goes much away from that.

Liverpool fans ignoring their replay with Plymouth tomorrow.

Back