• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Not the best half at the back. Pennington clearly outmatched by Coutinho.

Barkley seems to want a vacation. Maybe Barry on for him.

Think we've struggled to counter without Coleman and Schneiderlin. Davies can only do so much.

Two gorgeous goals for Liverpool, I'll admit that but goddamn your team is full of whiny little cry baby pussies

From RAWK:

Barkley's first half:
0 shots
0 chances created
0 tackles
0 interceptions
4 fouls

Think we've struggled to counter without Coleman and Schneiderlin. Davies can only do so much.
Barry? I guess we'll settle for a 1 or 2 goal loss, then?

Ha, people at the LFC bar saying the opposite. I haven't really listened.

He spent most of the half speaking in elementary platitudes and every LFC foul/tackle is "it's the derby" while EFC tackles/fouls are horrific.

The play by play guy had to step in remind everyone that he had his career ended wearing red in a Merseyside Derby.

Barry? I guess we'll settle for a 1 or 2 goal loss, then?

Yeah no Barry. We need an outlet from Davies/Gana to attack. Maybe Mirallas?

He's spent most of the half speaking in elementary platitudes and every LFC foul/tackle is "it's the derby" while EFC tackles/fouls are horrific.

The play by play guy had to step in remind everyone that he had his career ended wearing red in a Merseyside Derby.

Isn't the first statement kind of true though? Lucas bodied a guy and Can missed a tackle from the side. Barkley had a strong yellow and a clear red. Only one team (Barkley and Williams) has tried to injure someone.

Isn't the first statement kind of true though? Lucas bodied a guy and Can missed a tackle from the side. Barkley had a strong yellow and a clear red. Only one team (Barkley and Williams) has tried to injure someone.

Meh, the Barkley/Lovren foul was bad, but not as bad you drama queens (I get it you're taking on the personality of your team) made it out to be. Williams didn't try to injure Can, he was trying to balance himself awkwardly. Stop being such La Liga bitches.

0f947ca0efa8ef5d98193e2411f87edc.jpg

Don't think the Williams one was serious but the Barkley challenge was shameful

Back