• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Funes Mori evidently out for the rest of the season, too.

That one hurts a little less. Holgate is certainly ready to step in, and Jags and Barry will do in a pinch. Wonder if Matty Foulds or Jonjoe Kenny will get called up.

Funes Mori evidently out for the rest of the season, too.

That one hurts a little less. Holgate is certainly ready to step in, and Jags and Barry will do in a pinch. Wonder if Matty Foulds or Jonjoe Kenny will get called up.

Just got that update too. I disagree, and think it really hurts since Coleman is already out.

A backline of Baines-Jags-Williams-Holgate is not ideal and little lethargic. Plus Jags and Williams have not played well together as a CB pairing. You need someone more athletic to play off of one of them.

What about switching to a back 3 of Jags-Williams-Holgate and having Baines play LWB and Lennon as the RWB? Maybe don't bust that out in the derby but it could be effective.

Funes Mori has been passable but not good all year. The fact that Williams (32) and Phil Jagielka (34) haven't played together doesn't both me that much. They're vets.

Lennon can't tackle to save his life, he'd be completely disastrous back there.

Everton have never lost a league game Holgate has played in, FWIW, 6 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses.

Funes Mori has been passable but not good all year. The fact that Williams (32) and Phil Jagielka (34) haven't played together doesn't both me that much. They're vets.

Lennon can't tackle to save his life, he'd be completely disastrous back there.

Everton have never lost a league game Holgate has played in, FWIW, 6 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses.

Good stat! My bar is opening at 6:30 for the match. I wonder if I should invite my mom to join us (she's visiting this weekend)

Good stat! My bar is opening at 6:30 for the match. I wonder if I should invite my mom to join us (she's visiting this weekend)

If she likes soccer, yea, why not?

Schneiderlin is the biggest missing piece this weekend. Using Barry in his place is gonna suck, but I don't know how you move Davies back with how well he's been playing going forward.

What does your mom think? If we didn't have Liverpool and United I'd say we switch to 5 man defense, but Koeman won't like such a big change so quickly.

Wow this is terrible:

950x534

Maybe we can we take Antolin Alcaraz back on loan just to feature at Anfield tomorrow. For old times sake.

What a mess.

Maybe we can we take Antolin Alcaraz back on loan just to feature at Anfield tomorrow. For old times sake.

What a mess.

Since they struggle so much against teams lower in the table I hope our plan is sit super deep and counter their balls off

Can didn't even shuffle his feet for that entire sequence. Never moved an inch.

Back