• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Cantona slaying fools

Kane from 2 days ago watching England train ... no crutches, no heavy ankle protection. That's a glorious sight for a Spurs fan.

Rumors coming out that Chelsea are making Alexis a priority. The scenes on youtube and reddit would be amazing if this happened.

Rumors coming out that Chelsea are making Alexis a priority. The scenes on youtube and reddit would be amazing if this happened.

It's not good enough blood. It's not cuz. Can't happen blood. We are a joke blood. I am embarrassed cuz. Blood. Cuz. Bloodcuzbloodcuzbloodbloodbloodcuzcuzcuz.

Lallana reportedly out four weeks with an injury picked up with England. Henderson hasn't started training with the team yet, but could be ready by the weekend. I think I'd drop Coutinho back to midfield and play Origi from the left, rather than rush Henderson back or bring in Lucas -- there's going to be little on the bench to change things anyway. Lallana out is a bummer though, good thing they didn't think they needed to bring anyone in.

Lallana reportedly out four weeks with an injury picked up with England. Henderson hasn't started training with the team yet, but could be ready by the weekend. I think I'd drop Coutinho back to midfield and play Origi from the left, rather than rush Henderson back or bring in Lucas -- there's going to be little on the bench to change things anyway. Lallana out is a bummer though, good thing they didn't think they needed to bring anyone in.

Give Ben the start on the left side.

LOLOL reports saying Man United are going to pay Neymar's release clause of an estimated 500 million billion Euros

Manchester United executives spotted over the international break

tumblr_nzbt19UjjB1rrrncdo1_250.gif

Ramiro Funes Mori stretchered off in the Argentina game.

Everton won't have a defender for the derby this weekend at this rate.

Smalling and Jones were hurt for England this break too

hate international breaks so much

Back