• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Argentina down 2-0, going to lose to Bolivia. 3 more matches without Messi after this too. They are in deep, deep doodoo.

Not sure how Dybala didn't get the start, or why Icardi isn't in the squad, or why a number of things. They shouldn't be so reliant on Messi.

Like, who the fuck is Lucas Pratto? You want to die on that hill and not with Aguero?

Last edited:
Not sure how Dybala didn't get the start, or why Icardi isn't in the squad, or why a number of things. They shouldn't be so reliant on Messi.

Like, who the fuck is Lucas Pratto? You want to die on that hill and not with Aguero?
Icardi is a pariah in Argentina over the Wanda Nara stuff. He's basically black balled.

Yeah, I remembered that after I posted, but they still have better options. And they should get over the Nara/Lopez/Icardi thing. These guys are rock and rollers. George Harrison forgave Eric Clapton over Patti Boyd.

Messi gets a 4 game ban for allegedly cursing at a ref. Neil Taylor's maximum penalty for breaking Coleman's leg in half is 3 games. Seems legit.

Argentina down 2-0, going to lose to Bolivia. 3 more matches without Messi after this too. They are in deep, deep doodoo.

Having Peru and Venezuela remaining at home will probably spare them.

Might have to play NZ, but I think they can manage that

Lamela to undergo surgery on his hip, back next season.

Not sure what the actual chances are of that but we'll see...

Tom Davies was awarded a new contract today. This after he signed a 5 year deal this summer. Getting paid those first team wages he deserves. Such an outrageous talent at his age. Captains the U-19 England team, you have to think he'll be called up to the senior team before too long. Some of the players in front of him there now are not very good. Livermore? Ward-Prowse? Please.

I don't know any off hand -- but I know my eyes tell me that the kid can play.

Livermore kind of "meh" though. I agree with you there.

Seems like JWP wins at most things, but Davies is better (per 90) at tackling, assists, take-ons, drawing fouls, interceptions, blocks, and basically equivalent as a passer. And he's 18 (!!!) and can run for days.

Well, I look forward to seeing both of their careers develop. Both are special talents in the making, IMO.

I like Ward-Prowse, especially his delivery from dead balls, but think Davies has more to him and is like four years younger. Also JWP loses a TON of points for his full name being James Michael Edward Ward-Prowse, while Tom Davies is just Thomas Davies, not even a middle name (per wiki) at all, let alone two with a hyphenated last name. Which is fucking baller. I'll take the Scouse streetwise kid over the posh southerner barrister's kid any day! Ward-Prowse seems like a good dude, though.

#stats #numbers

tom davies mum drives still him to every training session in a 1996 peugot stationwagon

Back