• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Is this the third draw in a row between these two teams?

Cameron in starting XI for Stoke, but even Captain America won't be able to help against the mighty Toffees.

Gooch starting again for Blunderland

Almost forgot how good Hazard is after last year's aberration. Just amazing touch and vision and he looks effortless.

And Fabio Borini just injured himself and is being subbed out after taking the weakest FK you'll ever see.

My goodness Man U is so stacked this year. Them and arsenal battling for 1st imo

The "new rules" for defending in the penalty area remind me of when the NHL instituted the skate-in-the-crease rule. Changed the game so much that they reversed course. I have a feeling that referees will be told to relax such calls in the very near future.

Chelsea looked better today than they did at any point last season. Granted, it was Burnley, but some of the one-touch play they showed in the first half was gorgeous. Willian stood out as much as Hazard, and Kante has been fantastic so far covering the back four.

The "new rules" for defending in the penalty area remind me of when the NHL instituted the skate-in-the-crease rule. Changed the game so much that they reversed course. I have a feeling that referees will be told to relax such calls in the very near future.

I like it. Keep calling it tight for 3 months and the game will be much better for it.

My goodness Man U is so stacked this year. Them and arsenal battling for 1st imo

They still start no one who wants to run at defenders 1 v 1 out wide. Little pace as well. Rooney needs to sit, Maya or Herrera central and someone dynamic on the wing.

Back