• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

And where are the Pogba haters now? Fucking bossed a European Final. People that can't see what he do perplex me. What a player.

He could turn into a really good player if he does the things vad recommends.

"influencing the play" needs to be more defined.

Diego Costa will be at fuckface best today.

Durham was turnt today. Got to spray people with champagne, again. Also think I got the girlfriend hooked on soccer. All-in-all a great day!!!

Arsene's Cup comes home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who won silverware this season. Looking forward to the silly season and the never ending drama of #fakenews aka transfer rumors.

"You could buy Huddesfield Town 15 times over for the cost of Paul Pogba."

"The last time Huddesfield Town was in the top league, TV was black and white."

Last edited:
Liverpool player Danny Ward the hero. Awesome that he'll get top flight experience. I know they love him, assuming they extend the loan.

And they are back.

Fuck me.

Should've tried harder to win the game.

Watched game at same place I watched 2011 final we lost. Won't make that mistake again

Last edited:
"You could buy Huddesfield Town 15 times over for the cost of Paul Pogba."

"The last time Huddesfield Town was in the top league, TV was black and white."

Still more top flight titles than Spurs

Reactions: ONW
Feel terribly for Danny Williams, and I hope Bruce comes to his senses and brings him back into the NT fold.

The only thing I know about Huddersfield is that another Brit-American, Duane Holmes, played for them for a few years. He's at Scunthorpe now after being released by HTAFC, scored three times, and helped them get to the League One playoff where they lost to Millwall.

Feel terribly for Danny Williams, and I hope Bruce comes to his senses and brings him back into the NT fold.

The only thing I know about Huddersfield is that another Brit-American, Duane Holmes, played for them for a few years. He's at Scunthorpe now after being released by HTAFC, scored three times, and helped them get to the League One playoff where they lost to Millwall.

Huddersfield manager David Wagner is German-American and had 8 US caps in the early 90s. He's also a former Klopp assistant.

I know it is still very early but is Huddersfield a prime candidate to go right back down next year? I admittedly watched 0 championship games this year. Is Brighton any good? Newcastle looked like they were in pretty solid form this year.

Still pretty raw but I'll have a go at this. Huddersfield are kinda like Burnley -- really good manager, shoestring budget (probably even more of a shoestring). But obvs they are about to get quite rich, if not as rich as their counterparts. I wouldn't put staying up past Wagner, even though they had a -2 goal diff their style of play was very impressive. Allowed the least shots against in the division and had one of the highest possession rates. Wagner worked miracles, but they will need a massive talent influx without a doubt.

Brighton and Newcastle shouldn't need to do a ton to stay up, but they were reliant more on veteran proven Championship performers than up-and-coming stars. Both will spend for sure though. There isn't really a team like Villa or Sunderland the last few years where the club is on a downward spiral and always staving off relegation, so I'd think it'd be quite the fight to stay in the league (the one positive of us not going up, I guess)

Back