• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

I think Brighton will stay up for quite some time, Swansea style. They have a solid owner, fanbase, stadium & infrastructure, etc. Also that AmEx $$$$.

Hughton is pretty meh, though TBF doesn't have a releg on his resume. Norwich may well have gone down under his stead in '13-14, as they ultimately did under his replacement, but they cut and ran early

RIP White Hart Lane

image.jpg

Brighton will finish top half next season. #prediction
ummm.... no.

huddersfield will finish higher than brighton. #bolderprediction.

I just don't see why people think BHA will do that well. plenty of clubs have rich owners and good stadiums and facilities. even adding to their squad, I just don't see them having the mettle to scrap out of the relegation zone. I think they will be the Boro of the PL next year.

And he wants Ander Herrera at the Camp Nou.

Ander said "thanks, but no thanks, former boss."

rumored Manchester United home and third. Sponsor is so big and obnoxious looking. I'm having trouble believing that is really the third, but I've seen it more than once.

Manchester-United-2018-maillot-football-domicile-2017-2018.jpg

Manchester-United-2018-troisieme-maillot-third-17-18.jpg

barcelona_17_18_nike_home_kit_e.jpg

manchester_city_17_18_nike_home_kit_e.jpg

Southhampton Home and Away (always a nice touch when sponsor logo can be altered for each jersey)
southampton-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg
southampton-17-18-away-kit-2.jpg

Liverpool aways
2wgyss8.jpg

Watching the U-20 semifinal between Italy and England - England looks damn good, especially Ojo. Jonjoe Kenny has done an excellent job at RB as well, with Kyle Walker-Peters playing out of position as a right footed left back.

Back