• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

This is something of a golden generation of talent for Italy, but England has just looked better across the whole pitch. Pretty surprising, frankly.

Everton fans have to be fap fap fapping at the talent they have in the pipeline.

This is something of a golden generation of talent for Italy, but England has just looked better across the whole pitch. Pretty surprising, frankly.

Everton fans have to be fap fap fapping at the talent they have in the pipeline.

Sounds like the Liverpool guys did pretty well. Solanke had two goals and twitter is talking up Ojo.

Sounds like the Liverpool guys did pretty well. Solanke had two goals and twitter is talking up Ojo.

One of Solanke's goals was the result of some VERY suspect goalkeeping. However, he bossed the game from about 30 minutes on. Ojo was pretty active and serving up some lovely crosses.

Watching the U-20 semifinal between Italy and England - England looks damn good, especially Ojo. Jonjoe Kenny has done an excellent job at RB as well, with Kyle Walker-Peters playing out of position as a right footed left back.

Damn. Completely forgot about this. Shit.

We were last match

Interested to see how Morata does in the PL and as a guaranteed starter for the first time in his career. He strikes me as someone that will do a good job leading the line in the physical, aggressive style that Mourinho wants, but probably not challenge for the golden boot - maybe a bit like Drogba was for most of his career (Drogba only had 2 seasons for Chelsea where he scored 20 or more in all competitions ... there were a lot of 16 in 41, 14 in 42 type years for him).

"Old Trafford security breached as four men climb onto roof and go on pitch"

That's scary.

"http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-united/story/3141394/old-trafford-security-breached-as-four-men-climb-onto-roof-and-go-on-pitch"

Can't wait to find out what terrible English cities I'll visit for friendlies this year. Recent trips have been Ipswich, Stevenage, and Doncaster. Probably won't find out until July though.

Can't wait to find out what terrible English cities I'll visit for friendlies this year. Recent trips have been Ipswich, Stevenage, and Doncaster. Probably won't find out until July though.

Was Ipswich that bad? Believe it or not, I have not one but two friends who grew up there.

Fixtures announced overnight.

The pain of May 29th will really start to hit :tear:

MUFC opens vs West Ham at Old Trafford, then away to Swansea, then home vs Leicester

That's 9 points then. :thumbsup:

Everton have Stoke, @City, @Chelsea, Spurs, @United.

Jesus.

I guess Everton fans will get to find out really quickly if all that cash they got for Lukaku bought commensurate firepower.

Hint: it won't.

Liverpool have eight league matches between Dec 2 and Jan 1. I mean, probably everyone does but that is absurd.

I'm going to be in London on opening weekend - I presume the Arsenal and Chelsea matches will be an impossible ticket, but what are my chances of getting into Crystal Palace - Huddersfield?

Back