• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

United really pressing Leicester all over the pitch. Not letting them breathe when on the ball.

What is Lingard even remotely good at? Running?

Mhky in for Mata at the 10 and it is even more pace around Zlatan in the final 3rd. Yummy.

Impressive start by United, dropping Rooney made all the difference. Mata has always been one of my favorite players so I'm glad to see him get on the scoresheet.

Seriously this transition graphic for NBCSN is terribad.

BOLD decision to man mark Pogba with Christian fucking Fuchs. Good call!

4-0!

Oh, and Rashford just can't stop scoring. He has to be the first name on the scoresheet.

Fuchs was embarrassing during the Euros, the worst player on the pitch for Austria. Glad to see he's kept that same form.

Huth and Morgan are just Championship level players, tough but brutally slow. Kante protected them last season, but they are exposed now and getting carved to pieces.

Leicester conceded 55 in 14-15 then 36 last year. This year is going to be 50+ again.

Kante was really fucking good, basically. Absurdly good.

Woof. That was a brutal half. Laptop restarted itself to apply updates just before Smalling's goal and it's still going. Finally went to get my phone.

Jose needs to make a switch. All the momentum has been conceded to Leicester.

Back