• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

And Sakho just flushed whatever chance he had left at Liverpool down the tubes with a weird 3am snapchat text rant the other day before the match accusing Klopp/the club of lies about his situation. Way to buckle down there Mamadou.

Pretty desperate tactics, all these dives from West Ham. I've counted three that should have been booked. Only one given though.

That should have been a penalty. Instead West Ham get booked for dissent. Can't surround the ref.

qhilitftztnx.jpg

I always liked Dugarry -- he was an interesting player. Not very good, just good enough to seem better than he was, but kind of elegant without being particularly effective. Anyway, exactly. WTF Sakho?

I always liked Dugarry -- he was an interesting player. Not very good, just good enough to seem better than he was, but kind of elegant without being particularly effective. Anyway, exactly. WTF Sakho?

So Lucas is 4th choice center back until Joe Gomez is healthy?

Yep. And the first three have all picked up various injuries already this season, though Lovren's have been a little unlucky and Matip was coming back from something and just had a setback, but normally seems pretty sturdy. Klavan was great on Saturday, he really set the tone the first ten minutes, but not sure I'd want to rely on him too much.

Poch on Kane: "Still we cannot give a time of recover. We're happy...I am not a doctor, it's hard to say one, two, three weeks."

much better than expected if true

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Back