• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

So Toby missed about 9 weeks. Is there still time for him to win footballer of the year or would that look fishy ?

Ummmm... penalty on Vertonghen!?!??!

Probably. Was a really dumb challenge. Makes up for Rojo trying to rip Wanyama's shirt off, I guess.

Vertonghen has a slight case of the Koscielny's, where he's prone to trying to do too much sometimes and making a really dumb pointless mistake.

Dumb challenge but he got the ball. Whether or not that's the criteria for calling that foul is a different question.

Dumb challenge but he got the ball. Whether or not that's the criteria for calling that foul is a different question.

He went through Mkhi to get the slightest of touches on the ball. Clear penalty for me.

Rojo's grabbing of Wanyama's shirt in the first half was one of those half the time its called, half the time it isn't.

Mourinho said this morning that Tottenham are the best side in the league, so they have that going for them.

He's got to find a replacement for Rojo.

Matial off, Rashford on.

Hopefully he gives us more down the left than Tony M did today.

Mourinho said this morning that Tottenham are the best side in the league, so they have that going for them.

He's got to find a replacement for Rojo.

Bailly is just getting back from injury. Played in Europe on Thursday. I'm thinking he will replace Rojo very soon

Bailly is just getting back from injury. Played in Europe on Thursday. I'm thinking he will replace Rojo very soon

Ahhhh, okay.

Also, think how dangerous ManU would be if they still had Welbeck. Zlatan might be roaming some other pitch. Danny would have scored there.

Ahhhh, okay.

Also, think how dangerous ManU would be if they still had Welbeck. Zlatan might be roaming some other pitch. Danny would have scored there.

The few times I've watched United Rojo has been trash, does he normally start?

This match is a good reminder that Michael Carrick is still an excellent midfielder. Not sure he can play 38 matches, but he makes United MUCH better when he's back there calmly directing and recycling possession.

The few times I've watched United Rojo has been trash, does he normally start?

Has started with Jones the last 5 PL games

He scares the fuck out of me but has been playing well. He is a dirty player though, no arguments here.

Back