• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Bailly coming on for Mkhi. Holding midfielder in front of Rojo and Jones?

Or Bailly to RB and Tony V up to RM?

Damn. Seemed a pretty innocuous tackle, hope he's ok. Has been one of my favorite players dating back to his Shakhtar days, love watching him.

Damn. Seemed a pretty innocuous tackle, hope he's ok. Has been one of my favorite players dating back to his Shakhtar days, love watching him.

Rose falling on his ankle as he was going down probably popped something. Rose meant to foul him but didn't mean to land on his ankle. Just one of those things that happen.

Has started with Jones the last 5 PL games

He scares the fuck out of me but has been playing well. He is a dirty player though, no arguments here.

Makes since, just so many better replacements around the world I would have thought that would have been addressed. He's just a complete wild card I feel like.

giphy.gif

Spurs have looked very flat for about 2 months. No emotion, no energy. Just kind of ... blah. United has parked the bus and tried to hit on the counter, but you have to expect that tactic and not just meekly do nothing. That's been the pattern for quite a while now for Spurs.

Rose falling on his ankle as he was going down probably popped something. Rose meant to foul him but didn't mean to land on his ankle. Just one of those things that happen.

Sometimes those are the ones that are the worst, but would really suck if he's truly injured. He's just such a fun player to watch.

I thought TOBY's passing was supposed to be good? He's misplayed like 5 long passes today.

I thought TOBY's passing was supposed to be good? He's misplayed like 5 long passes today.

Had a couple of excellent ones, but yeah - he's been rusty and not quite himself. Also ... Spurs aren't doing anything else so he's trying to make something happen I guess. Wanyama has been brutal.

Just another ... BLAH performance by Spurs. Wanyama could have made it a draw by scoring that totally free header, but it wouldn't cover up how fucking average Spurs have looked really since the City demolition.

So is Phil Jones good now? Or just a run of games where he plays well? It's been like 8 in a row now.

Thanks in advance.

Ander Herrera was fucking brilliant today. God, I love him. Does everything.

Deserved win by United, Spurs were utter crap. Pochettino has to figure out how to get the energy back into the team, they look so, so flat.

Bummed about Mkhi. Just as he comes good in the league.

Alas there's another fifty mil to spend in January.

ManU and Spurs could meet again in Europa. This year and next year.

Lolol, for the first time in Slaven's tenure, we've gone full Big Sam. A set piece goal and pure route one. Big Antonio's seventh goal of the season...first with his feet.

Even though we absolutely owned Liverpool last year, I didn't think we'd get anything from today. Still don't think we will, but hope these boys prove me wrong

Back