• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

What exactly makes Pogba so highly rated? I can't remember a player in recent years who was more hype with less production than him. He's basically a Nike ad come to life.

Matches like this are why you have 100m players and he's not just not bossing it, he's literally maybe the worst player out there.

What exactly makes Pogba so highly rated? I can't remember a player in recent years who was more hype with less production than him. He's basically a Nike ad come to life.

Matches like this are why you have 100m players and he's not just not bossing it, he's literally maybe the worst player out there.

You watched him for Juve last year, right?

I would agree he is trying to do too much flashy shit so far at United though. Needs to start playing within himself again and he will shine.

And Pogba to Zlatan is the highest combination for chances created in the Prem. Two players you deride, soooo....

Seriously what was that

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Man United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Rojo, Darmian, Carrick, Herrera, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Ibrahimovic
subs: Romero, Blind, Smalling, Fellaini, Mata, Rashford, Rooney

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Origi
subs: Karius, Gomez, Moreno, Stewart, Ejaria, Coutinho, Sturridge

Looking at those two XIs... not excuse for United to not get all 3 points today. Bash 'em!

NICE 3 POINTS at home against a rival missing key players.

So another offside goal for United? No wai!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Spurs on pace for 81 points, which would blow out the previous club record 72 points set in the '12-'13 season. And they've already had the return fixture with the league leaders.

Oddly managed game by Jose. 18 year old making his first start and Milner didn't seem to have players with pace attacking them consistently.

Back