• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pro Life / Pro Choice Debate

Another old ass selfish idiot. Retire and spend time with your family. Wasn't kavanaugh enough of a shitty legacy?

That's part of the strategy, though. Pass vague laws that make healthcare providers afraid to provide care, and then blame the healthcare providers for not providing any care that is popular.

"What? We had an (extremely vague) exception for the life of the woman, it's the doctors' fault if women die."

Pretty much

The Republican from Brandenburg said in an interview before the committee hearing she hoped the bill encourages women to spend time with the [non viable] fetus, despite the sometimes extremely limited life span.

holy fuck, what absolute heartless freaks would impose this shit on women who are losing a pregnancy

What % of doctors do you think have voted Republican for the last 20 years?
I bet OBs in red states have been solidly anti Republican for a long time. That is a very small number (and getting smaller by the day) of people though.

I bet OBs in red states have been solidly anti Republican for a long time. That is a very small number (and getting smaller by the day) of people though.

As someone who grew up in that world, I can say you're incorrect. I used to joke I knew the only 3 Democrat OBs in the state of NC.

Happy to see there’s a trend away from Republicans among people who should know better by now. Certainly has been true for myself.

It would be interesting to see what that Infectious Disease breakdown would have looked like, oh, around 2019.

Back