• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ramsey: Jeff [Redacted] should have never been a college coach

Eh, this article would have still happened. Ramsey hates he-who-shall-not-be-named. Wrote an article about him a couple years ago.

God I just never want to think about he-who-shall-not-be-named again. Can we just all agree to pretend that last season was Dino's last year and that the real last four years never happened?

FWIW, I wrote him an e-mail on March 3 relating Buzzy's imminent firing, and asked if he'd do an article, and he wrote back with virtually the exact same opening.

Ah, the Buzzster, the Buzzmeister, the Buzzanova.

There are three great modern mysteries.

1. Did Oswald act alone?

2. Why is Madonna popular?

3. What was Wellman on when he hired Buzzy?

I just never want to see or hear from him again .

Ever.

So, you won't be at the Joel 10 years for now when Wellman brings Bzzzz back to honor the 10 year anniversary of his winning season and the home sweep of UNC, State, and Duke?

Ramsey has such a hard on for hating Bz... he should join these boards!

Good to see Bz has always been one to throw players under the bus. Great culture Ron!

Several of us have been using the NBA vs. college angle for years.

I hope Dan Collins is reading this article today.

Dan has to pull his punches to some extent to retain access. Jeff Ramsey does not. Peeps give Dan a lot of crap but being the beat guy for an information black hole run by a guy like Wellman ain't an easy job.

Can we get someone to photo shop that Calvin and Hobbes meme where Calvin is peeing up into the air to replace Calvin with Ramsey and what he's peeing on to he who shall not be named?

It wasn't a total bash job. He basically said Bzz was a good NBA coach.

Several of us have been using the NBA vs. college angle for years.

cookie.jpg

So this is how a beat writer from seven years ago still feels about he who shall not be named, doesn't look promising for forgiveness anytime in our immediate future as fans.

I'm fine with that.

Too bad he doesn't read the internet.

Great article, but it ended with a whimper. I really didn't understand the point of all the Reggie Jackson stuff....at least compared to Buzzy's other failures.

Great article, but it ended with a whimper. I really didn't understand the point of all the Reggie Jackson stuff....at least compared to Buzzy's other failures.

to show what could have been, had buzz tried to recruit.

Why would Buzzy recruit him at AFA, and then stop when he got to Colorado? Loyalty to AFA (unlikely)? Cooled on Jackson? Stupidity and/or laziness (most likely)?

Back