• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Bloodline new season starts tomorrow - May 26. I know a lot of you don't think much of the show, but I like it. I've spent a few months a year in Key Largo for the last 20 years, so I know a lot of the places I see on there. They do a really good job of giving it that Keys feel. The constant film of light sweat they all have on their faces at all times is spot on. It is supposed to be the final season.

I am looking forward to Bloodline.

I haven't watched GoT. But I'm not sure you can have a Rushmore without The Wire, The Sopranos, and Deadwood. I'm assuming based on everything I've heard that GoT takes the fourth spot with everybody else fighting for fifth.

I am looking forward to Bloodline.

I haven't watched GoT. But I'm not sure you can have a Rushmore without The Wire, The Sopranos, and Deadwood. I'm assuming based on everything I've heard that GoT takes the fourth spot with everybody else fighting for fifth.

obama-rushmore-head.jpg

The recently added Hasan Minhaj special was good stuff. Worth checking out if you like stand-up.

The recently added Hasan Minhaj special was good stuff. Worth checking out if you like stand-up.

Yeah it's really good but more like a one man show than regular stand-up.

About to start new season of House of Cards

Catastrophe is so damn good. Gotta be my favorite show at the moment

GoT is going to end up being on the Mt Rushmore of HBO if it isn't already, which I think it is. It is probably top 5 in viewership for HBO shows (just a guess), and according to recent reports, will expand into an anthology of sorts with prequels and sequels both being possible in the next decade.

Anyone watch F is for Family? I enjoyed the first season, looking forward to starting the second season at lunch today.

One thing about these HBO shows is that the credits are really long.

Favorite theme songs? I'd put Bojack Horseman's opening and closing songs as my personal top combo.

One thing about these HBO shows is that the credits are really long.

Favorite theme songs? I'd put Bojack Horseman's opening and closing songs as my personal top combo.

I love the House of Cards intro (esp since I lived in DC and know all the locations), but when you're binging it's annoying to have it come up every time. Would be nice if there was a way for them to omit it if you're watching multiple in a row.

I think I read where Netflix was piloting an option to skip intros. Def would be an upgrade.

Deadwood intro with the massive bathtub tabes has to be #1.

I feel like with at least one of my devices (can't remember which one off hand) the Netflix app auto skips intros if you let it automatically start the next episode

I feel like with at least one of my devices (can't remember which one off hand) the Netflix app auto skips intros if you let it automatically start the next episode

This happens on my Firestick, even after pressing the 'play next' rather than waiting the 15-20 seconds, and it's awesome.

Back