• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

So pc cancel culture killed comedy shortly after he wrote that I suppose.

Well, I think he meant that “cancel culture” just closes the spectrum of topics for comedians. Also, people get upset for any reason now…there are limits,I agree, but comedians of his “era” work on the fringe. So easy answer is yes and no…

Ultimately I didn’t really like 3 Body Problem. Thought it was interesting after 2 eps, but then it got worse and never really recovered for me. The tone of the episodes were so varied the series didn’t hold together. And I guess I can accept heavy sci fi when it’s Star Trek etc but when it’s on Earth I’m just finding all of the “science” absurd

Anybody else do Them on Prime? I finished season 1 over the weekend, and am just underway on season 2.

I'm really enjoying it. Works on lots of levels.

amazing show; really twists into a direction you don't expect and i found it very affecting
'Martha' is going to be on Piers Morgan sometime soon, and I am interested to see how that goes. It was a show that I can't decide if I liked it or not, and now my wife sends me texts written in Martha-speak.

And now I'll sit a few minutes and think of fishes and forks. fuuuuuu

i gotta say - i'm just not a fan of the bear

i'm happy for people who like it

but it was an easy decision to let it go

Started Baby Reindeer last night, not knowing what it was about, and OMG this dude is making so many rookie mistakes. He could have had some fun and gotten on with his life but he's too empathetic or something.

I do like the 38-minute episodes though. Good pacing.

Started Baby Reindeer last night, not knowing what it was about, and OMG this dude is making so many rookie mistakes. He could have had some fun and gotten on with his life but he's too empathetic or something.

I do like the 38-minute episodes though. Good pacing.

Stay strong...don't bail

Started watching a show called Bodkin. Enjoying it so far!

Finally finished 3 Body Problem and it sucked.

Gave zero fucks about any of the characters.

Premise was cool... I am sure the books are good, but the show was poorly written, poorly directed, and poorly acted.

Maybe I'm butthurt because I thought it would be right in my wheelhouse.

Back