• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Echo Chamber Love Fest (Debate #4)

I wish the moderators would ask Trump for a specific figure re: the number of illegal immigrants it took to build/maintain his real estate empire.

I bet "philosopher king" resonates with evangelicals- maybe it's a biblical phrase.

Rubio has ginormous ears

Never noticed it until I looked up after reading this post. Wow.

Didn't Rubio get almost the exact same question about Hillary in the first debate?

The America he described sucks.

GOP should eliminate Carly and Cruz. Both too scary. Keep trump and Carson for ratings. Kasich is bush with better name and a little more flair. Rubio should be vp candidate. Keep others on undercard away from actual consideration.

I bet "philosopher king" resonates with evangelicals- maybe it's a biblical phrase.

It's a term from Greek philosophy. The theory was that extremely educated "philosopher kings" would know better than anyone how to run the government. They would be trained for that role. It plays well amongst the commoners that Cruz likes to play to.

Rubio has ginormous ears

The way Rubio pounds the podium with his fist, talks about wanting to pick a fight with Russia, and wants America to have the strongest military, all he is missing with that slick black hair is a little mustache.

Cruz saying everyone should have Obamacare equally.

Rand, you may not want to say how old the Earth is in a Republican debate.

The way Rubio pounds the podium with his fist, talks about wanting to pick a fight with Russia, and wants America to have the strongest military, all he is missing with that slick black hair is a little mustache.

d88dc18ecfba1edd7412f783faf38411.jpg

I have a tough time believing none of these candidates would bailout Wall Street.

I don't think any of the candidates I either party would let a major Wall Street bank fail, no matter what they would have you believe. Too many middle class folks' retirements on the line.

The banks know that too. It's why they operate the way they do. It's why they give shit tons of money to Hillary even though she's a democrat.

Agreed, mike.

Rand, you may not want to say how old the Earth is in a Republican debate.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. ...

Back