• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

Hillary had the chance to vote against the disastrous Iraq War, but didn't have the courage to do it. Then Howard Dean tried to stop that war by running for president....and instead of stopping the war, she & her cronies decided to stop Dean instead.

Like Hillary keeps tying herself to Obama, JEB! keeps tying himself to his mom. He just said he calls her before every debate. It's ridiculous. Hoping Cruz the lying cheater gets crushed in the debate tonight.

Fine old man, she supported that war that tears you up inside but so did most everyone else. Hindsight is always 20/20. What does it really prove? I feel for those troops that were lost like I do any troops. However there have been may mistakes over the years. The fact that you'll vote for anyone over HRC because of the Dean supposed do wrong proves you live in the past. Just enjoy time with your grand kids and try not to get in the way of the future.

Like Hillary keeps tying herself to Obama, JEB! keeps tying himself to his mom. He just said he calls her before every debate. It's ridiculous. Hoping Cruz the lying cheater gets crushed tonight.

I believe that Rubio will take most of the heat tonight....at least from Jeb & Christie. Kasich needs to hit Rubio, too, but I just don't see Kasich going negative. He has based his entire campaign on the idea that he is going to stay positive and be the sensible guy that voters turn to after they tire of hearing the other candidates yelling at each other. He has worked the state tirelessly because his future in this race depends on what happens Tuesday....and I think he is going to do well. The question is whether it will be good enough to beat Rubio. I think that Kasich will finish no worse than 3rd Tuesday....ahead of Cruz, who really has no constituency in NH. He needs to beat Bush by at least 5%...and I think he will. Christie is finished. Bush should be if he comes in with 6 to 8%, but his people still cling to the hope that they can hang on with all their money and old-time power brokers & eventually buy the nomination....but it ain't gonna happen.

Was hoping Carson was dropping out. He does hold his hands exactly like the guy on SNL.

Fine old man, she supported that war that tears you up inside but so did most everyone else. Hindsight is always 20/20. What does it really prove? I feel for those troops that were lost like I do any troops. However there have been may mistakes over the years. The fact that you'll vote for anyone over HRC because of the Dean supposed do wrong proves you live in the past. Just enjoy time with your grand kids and try not to get in the way of the future.

What do you mean hindsight? Bernie Sanders didn't support that war. Howard Dean didn't support that war. And that was real time....not in hindsight.

The fact is that Bernie Sanders' & Howard Dean's judgment about that war was correct....and they had the courage to act on their judgment. Unfortunately, either Hillary Clinton's judgment was wrong....or she didn't have the political courage to act on her true feelings.

And the results of that poor judgment or lack of political courage were disastrous for this country.

Christie bitched slapped Rubio twice. Rubio's too hyper and cracks under pressure. Way too dependent on his talking points.

Trump defers to Rubio and treats him with kid gloves too much. Must think Rubio would be a good VP.

1) The moderators are on the verge of losing control of this debate.

2) Rubio comes off as a hot-shot college debate team champ whose ego after last week is now off the charts. Which leads me to....

3) Why the hell can't Republican voters see that John Kasich is about 1,000 times more qualified to be president than Marco Rubio.

4) It was great to see Christie's kicking Rubio's ass.

4) Jeb Bush is still as weak as dishwater.

1) The moderators are on the verge of losing control of this debate.

2) Rubio comes off as a hot-shot college debate team champ whose ego after last week is now off the charts. Which leads me to....

3) Why the hell can't Republican voters see that John Kasich is about 1,000 times more qualified to be president than Marco Rubio.

4) It was great to see Christie's kicking Rubio's ass.

4) Jeb Bush is still as weak as dishwater.

3) Kasich has one or two totally out there ideas that disqualify him from being President.

Back