• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

Jeb should drop out this week, but won't. Kasich and Christie are way better than he is.

I wonder if Trump is doing himself no favors in this debate and will continue to fade. Getting owned by Jeb. Ouch.

Is that belligerent fat guy a Governor?

Need to reboot the Rubiobot, it's spewed out the exact same talking point 4 times already.

Christie is just pulling down Rubio's pants and spanking the fuck out of him. Good Lord.

Might not be watching him lose the nomination... But we might be watching him lose the election.

Damn, Rubio just keeps saying the same thing over & over. He's like a programmed robot up there. "Obama's doing what he's doing on purpose."

Obama this, Obama that. One would think that Rubio was debating Obama tonight.

I know why he is doing it. I just hope that the voters in NH see thru it and it comes back to bite him in the ass on Tuesday.

Cruz still doesn't know what carpet-bombing is. Lying sack of shit.

Mmmmmm, I love me some "killing via air power" is a "blessing of America."

Can I get some "If Jesus were here he'd fly missions for America to carpet bomb ISIS!"

Lulz Rubio sounds like he doesn't actually want to beat the greatest threat to humankind of all time

Man, I'm sorry I missed that in real time. I'm dying.

I hope SNL had enough time to rewrite that into tonight's show

Did Carson even need a scalpel to separate Siamese twins or did he just rip them apart with his ginormous mitts?

What a terrible answer from Cruz on waterboarding. That pause was as big of a slip-up as you'll get from someone as polished as him.

Back